Bedbugs, mice, rodents, termites, roaches, spiders – Finding these pests in your Boise home can be overwhelming. While DIY products and hacks may kill a few pests on the surface, the actual problem may continue to thrive. If you are looking for exterminators in Boise, you will find no dearth of choices. Companies like Barrier Pest Control deal with all kinds of pest problems, and their expertise is their biggest asset. In this post, we are sharing more on how to find the best exterminator for your Boise Home.
- Check reviews. The overall reputation of an exterminator is important. While you can always ask for references, check for independent reviews first. You can find many such reviews on Yelp, Google Reviews, and Angie’s List.
- Ask about licenses. All states have licensing requirements for pest control companies, and it is important to be sure that the service selected has necessary permissions and licenses. Also, you may want to check if the company holds other memberships and certifications.
- Check for expertise. Every pest problem is unique and must be handled accordingly. When you want to hire a top-notch pest control company, you need to be sure that they specialize in handling concerns and issues similar to yours.
- Insurance is important. Pest control is a risky job, and without adequate precautions and care, mishaps can happen. Make sure that the company you choose has both general liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Discuss COVID-19 safety measures. In times of COVID-19, you need to know if the exterminator is doing enough to screen their employees and protect their clients. You can ask the company about their COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Ask about treatments and methods. You need to be sure that the company is adhering to pest control treatments and measures that are safe for people, animals, and the environment. Ask the company about how they minimize risks related to use of certain products.
- Get an estimate. If you have noticed, we have mentioned estimate at the last of this list. That’s because you don’t want to hire an exterminator based on the price alone. Instead, check all the pointers listed above, and ask for estimates. If that means paying a tad more for a better, reliable pest control service, that price is worth paying.
Also, do ask the company if they offer any warranty or assurance on their pest control treatments and services.